What's on your mind?

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 am

Rum & coke is good. I gotta do this more.

Edit: I'm sick of acting all happy and pretending to be when I'm not. I jsut cried for god nkows how log & I'm sick fo it. (my typings messed up kay i'm a little bit tipsy =p) but yeah tonight ti'll be falling assleep crynig thats for sure. that whole thing i poste earir abou tr um and coke is right I GOTTA do tatt more often myabe like daily? yeah that 'll vebetter cuz it seems to be the only way for me to get rid of my probels emvenn ifits only temporariyl an d it'll be worse in the long run I don't even caea bout that I just want me life to fast foward and skip through the bad. ): + oshit im freezing my teth are chattering g i shoud lrpbaoby goto bed now..

_____________________________________________

"i take pleasure in the details. you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle."
avatar
keℓs♥
Administrator

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : In your ♥

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shadowsim on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:21 am

keℓs♥️ wrote:Rum & coke is good. I gotta do this more.

Edit: I'm sick of acting all happy and pretending to be when I'm not. I jsut cried for god nkows how log & I'm sick fo it. (my typings messed up kay i'm a little bit tipsy =p) but yeah tonight ti'll be falling assleep crynig thats for sure. that whole thing i poste earir abou tr um and coke is right I GOTTA do tatt more often myabe like daily? yeah that 'll vebetter cuz it seems to be the only way for me to get rid of my probels emvenn ifits only temporariyl an d it'll be worse in the long run I don't even caea bout that I just want me life to fast foward and skip through the bad. ): + oshit im freezing my teth are chattering g i shoud lrpbaoby goto bed now..
Hm, if that's what happens when you have it, are you sure it's a good idea do to it more... ?

What's on my mind is that no member has made more than 2 posts today. Well, this'll bring me up to 3 - Wait! This makes me the highest poster today! Yaaay!
avatar
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 am

Shadowsim wrote:
keℓs♥️ wrote:Rum & coke is good. I gotta do this more.

Edit: I'm sick of acting all happy and pretending to be when I'm not. I jsut cried for god nkows how log & I'm sick fo it. (my typings messed up kay i'm a little bit tipsy =p) but yeah tonight ti'll be falling assleep crynig thats for sure. that whole thing i poste earir abou tr um and coke is right I GOTTA do tatt more often myabe like daily? yeah that 'll vebetter cuz it seems to be the only way for me to get rid of my probels emvenn ifits only temporariyl an d it'll be worse in the long run I don't even caea bout that I just want me life to fast foward and skip through the bad. ): + oshit im freezing my teth are chattering g i shoud lrpbaoby goto bed now..
Hm, if that's what happens when you have it, are you sure it's a good idea do to it more... ?

What's on my mind is that no member has made more than 2 posts today. Well, this'll bring me up to 3 - Wait! This makes me the highest poster today! Yaaay!

Excuse me for wanting fun once in a while! But yeah on my mind.. this song is so sad it's gonna make me cry ):

_____________________________________________

"i take pleasure in the details. you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle."
avatar
keℓs♥
Administrator

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : In your ♥

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shadowsim on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 am

keℓs♥️ wrote:
Shadowsim wrote:
keℓs♥️ wrote:Rum & coke is good. I gotta do this more.

Edit: I'm sick of acting all happy and pretending to be when I'm not. I jsut cried for god nkows how log & I'm sick fo it. (my typings messed up kay i'm a little bit tipsy =p) but yeah tonight ti'll be falling assleep crynig thats for sure. that whole thing i poste earir abou tr um and coke is right I GOTTA do tatt more often myabe like daily? yeah that 'll vebetter cuz it seems to be the only way for me to get rid of my probels emvenn ifits only temporariyl an d it'll be worse in the long run I don't even caea bout that I just want me life to fast foward and skip through the bad. ): + oshit im freezing my teth are chattering g i shoud lrpbaoby goto bed now..
Hm, if that's what happens when you have it, are you sure it's a good idea do to it more... ?

What's on my mind is that no member has made more than 2 posts today. Well, this'll bring me up to 3 - Wait! This makes me the highest poster today! Yaaay!

Excuse me for wanting fun once in a while! But yeah on my mind.. this song is so sad it's gonna make me cry ):
Yeah, but that long speech about wanting life to go by and stuff is hardly fun, is it?
avatar
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 am

God no but that's not cuz I was drunk that was just really on my mind & still is.

_____________________________________________

"i take pleasure in the details. you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle."
avatar
keℓs♥
Administrator

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : In your ♥

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shadowsim on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 am

keℓs♥️ wrote:God no but that's not cuz I was drunk that was just really on my mind & still is.
But getting drunk makes it worse. Trust me, I've endured enough phone calls from my Dad in the past to know that.
avatar
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 am

Yeah my dad is out drinking right now I know what you mean about being drunk. You should see him when he comes home drunk, I end up getting kicked or hit. I'll never get that drunk.

On my mind;

-I miss my sister & I really wanna get in touch with her again. Fuck she lives in the same town as me and I never see her this is ridiculous.

_____________________________________________

"i take pleasure in the details. you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle."
avatar
keℓs♥
Administrator

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : In your ♥

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by ~ərry on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 am

I don't like haters of a certain kind.

_____________________________________________


Bestfriends:
Kari, Kristin, Elizabeth, Laura, Ayo, Josh, Josh.S, Maddie, Spencer, Colin and Ben.
avatar
~ərry
Administrator

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Radiant Garden

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 am

Ellie needs to get on Facebook right now so I can tell her she can sleepover tomorrow. I wish I had my phone back. Ugh.

_____________________________________________

"i take pleasure in the details. you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle."
avatar
keℓs♥
Administrator

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : In your ♥

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shadowsim on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:32 am

I really wish I could vote in this upcoming election! The age is too high! I mean, yeah it would be stupid letting 14 year olds vote, but by 16 most people should have a clue. You can get married, pay taxes and have children but you can't vote? Though, I would rather everything was taken up to 18 than voting brought down to 16, but since the first is unlikely, I'd be happy with the second.
avatar
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shark Attack on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 am

FUCK. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP AT THAT TIME? FUCK.
avatar
Shark Attack
Friendly Face

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : SEX!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by ~ərry on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 am

I bought fruit flavored condoms, call me immature but I like it.

_____________________________________________


Bestfriends:
Kari, Kristin, Elizabeth, Laura, Ayo, Josh, Josh.S, Maddie, Spencer, Colin and Ben.
avatar
~ərry
Administrator

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Radiant Garden

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 am

Carley better be able to come to this fucking movie I swear. Oh and today was really fun. Everyone went to see a movie except if you owe lots of work you can't so me and some other badass people stay in a classroom except we didn't really do work. And I was the only girl in there too haha. We were all singing Lil Wayne and chewing gum haha and then Jordan was like over in the corner getting high and I'm like "Wow Jordan you just keep getting high, pretty soon you're gonna be like me, singing and laughing at random times."

_____________________________________________

"i take pleasure in the details. you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle."
avatar
keℓs♥
Administrator

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : In your ♥

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shadowsim on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am

Today has been such a great day! I'm so tired now, though... *yawn* ... ZZZzzzzzz....
avatar
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by ~ərry on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 am

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ro5fm1.jpg

I'm too obsessed, BUT YOU ARE TOO, SO SMD. Humph

_____________________________________________


Bestfriends:
Kari, Kristin, Elizabeth, Laura, Ayo, Josh, Josh.S, Maddie, Spencer, Colin and Ben.
avatar
~ərry
Administrator

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Radiant Garden

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Kahara on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 pm

God, god. Reading Dear John was the worst decision I've made this week. I'm bawling my eyes out. And it really wasn't even that sad. At least not the book.
avatar
Kahara
Attached

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : At the bottom of the staircase

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shadowsim on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:17 am

My computer is really slow, and annoying. I hate it D=

And she's really starting to annoy me... I wonder how long that will last?
avatar
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Delightful on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

My hands smell of soap! AwesomeFace

_____________________________________________


We're making a scene
avatar
Delightful
Administrator

Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Where the Light is

http://inhuman.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shadowsim on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:43 am

I've never dressed so formally before! O_o This is strange... But sacrifices must be made for art.
avatar
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 am

That was badass. XD

_____________________________________________

"i take pleasure in the details. you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle."
avatar
keℓs♥
Administrator

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : In your ♥

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Delightful on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 am

I despise auditioning. No

_____________________________________________


We're making a scene
avatar
Delightful
Administrator

Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Where the Light is

http://inhuman.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Kahara on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 am

Why does this have to be my life? Why do I have to go through this? How could he betray me like that? I'll never trust anyone again. It's not easy for me to tell anyone that, and he just didn't care. Now I was listening in on their phone call, but he said he wouldn't tell Dad that. Now I feel like ramming a knife into my chest, so i don't have to hear this anymore. They're going to scream tonight, and I'll be heartbroken. But he'll be sleeping calmly and peacefully. I'll never tell him anything again. I want to run, I want to run, run as far away as I can and cry, just cry all night, cry all day and just not worry about any of this. He promised he wouldn't say anything, and I was stupid enough to believe him. I should've unplugged the phone, and I swear to god, he wants to talk to me, I'll hang up. My heart is beating so fast, and I'm trying not to shake. I'm typing this because writing sometimes makes me feel better. Well, at least now I know not to tell him anything that's important to me. And he'll blow it off. It won't even matter to him. Well then, my dear brother, fuck you. I hope you have a WONDERFUL night while your sister sits at home crying. Screw you and screw everything you've ever been happy about.
avatar
Kahara
Attached

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : At the bottom of the staircase

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:31 pm

I really want a fucking phone. Sorry, dad, that I can't act perfect. I really can't keep a good attitude for long at all, preventing me from getting one. :|

_____________________________________________

"i take pleasure in the details. you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle."
avatar
keℓs♥
Administrator

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 21
Location : In your ♥

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Shark Attack on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:22 am

T'was a fun sleepover, but I wish the guy didn't mumble in his sleep.
avatar
Shark Attack
Friendly Face

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22
Location : SEX!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Delightful on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 am

Har, I know someone who shouts in his sleep. I remember him screaming: "PIRATES! PIRATES!" xD

Good times.

_____________________________________________


We're making a scene
avatar
Delightful
Administrator

Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Where the Light is

http://inhuman.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum