Inhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Opinion on Marriage

5 posters

Go down

Your Opinion on Marriage Empty Your Opinion on Marriage

Post by Kahara Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:19 pm

What do you think of Marriage?
I hate what marriage has become these days. You just marry someone after 2 weeks and expect it to work. It's just a piece of paper nowadays and I don't really want to be married and people think about us when we say we're married that we won't work and that we'll be divorced soon after. I'd rather be just in a relationship.
Kahara
Kahara
Attached

Back to top Go down

Your Opinion on Marriage Empty Re: Your Opinion on Marriage

Post by keℓs♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 pm

I'd rather be married. It seems like a different kind of bond, and when you're really ready for kids, living together, etc. I mean you can have those any time, but marriage is what legally makes you and your partner a couple.

But I do agree, marriage nowadays has become just a piece of paper. Til death do us part? Bullshit.

And I hate religions that force people to get married to someone they don't love. (no offense to anyone..)

Getting married while you're drunk in Vegas isn't too great, either.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahara Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Keeeelsey! wrote:I'd rather be married. It seems like a different kind of bond, and when you're really ready for kids, living together, etc. I mean you can have those any time, but marriage is what legally makes you and your partner a couple.

But I do agree, marriage nowadays has become just a piece of paper. Til death do us part? Bullshit.

And I hate religions that force people to get married to someone they don't love. (no offense to anyone..)

Getting married while you're drunk in Vegas isn't too great, either.

Exactly, it's just a piece of a paper and it really doesn't mean anything. I guess there's no difference, but I'd rather not be married. I hate when people spend..$100,000 on a wedding. That's not about you two, it's about how good the wedding is. That's what pisses me off. It's almost never about the couple.
Kahara
Kahara
Attached

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:42 pm

I just wanna have a small wedding on a beach at sunset and get a good silhouette kissing picture.. anyone with me? XD
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm

It's not people that have changed, it's social norms. People are just as cheating and adulterous as they have always been, it's just now the consequences of it aren't as big. You get a divorce, big deal... whereas in the past, it was seen as horrific.
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 am

Shads is completely right; we are way more callous when it comes to relationships. After one arguement some think it won't work, and the easy way to fix is to run from it, which doesn't fix it at all.
Delightful
Delightful
Administrator

http://inhuman.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by eckō Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:20 am

I have always wanted to get married, and I don't think that want will ever change.

I suppose I have my upbringing to blame, but I loved my childhood and I wouldn't change anything.

I agree with Kelsey, I think it's a special kind of bond, one that's deeper, especially if you are marrying someone for the right reasons and because you know that the love is there. I think same goes for someone's first kiss, or their first time.

That's not about you two, it's about how good the wedding is. It's almost never about the couple.

I agree with this too.
eckō
eckō
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down