Inhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self Harm..?

4 posters

Go down

Self Harm..? Empty Self Harm..?

Post by keℓs♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 am

What do you guys think of self harm, aka cutting yourself?

I think it's fine as long as you don't go too overboard, and you can deal with the pain. XD
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Self Harm..? Empty Re: Self Harm..?

Post by Shadowsim Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 am

I really don't see how you can think it's 'fine'. Someone who self harms obviously has problems, and hurting themselves won't take it away. It's like compulsively drinking to get rid of your problems, it makes you feel better but the problem is still there.
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 am

Shadowsim wrote:I really don't see how you can think it's 'fine'. Someone who self harms obviously has problems, and hurting themselves won't take it away. It's like compulsively drinking to get rid of your problems, it makes you feel better but the problem is still there.
Or they could do it to see the blood.. like MUAH. *cough*
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by •Jαwsh•™ Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 am

I think that people don't think that they'll actually die, because they've heard of people doing things like slitting their wrists, and stuff, and they haven't died from it. However, it's very likely, that you COULD die, and that's what no one sees.

"Oh, it's just a bit of blood, no big deal. Great pain reliever."
Yeah, just a 'bit'. mhm, won't be saying that when you pass out from loss of blood.
I admit. I have cut myself and slit my wrists before, but I had issues back then. People need to let out their emotions by doing other things, whether it's crying, taking stuff out on inanimate objects, or anything! Hurting yourself is not the answer, and it just hurts others around you, if they find out about it.
The thing I hate the most though, is when they do it for FUN, repeatedly! Over and over! JUST FOR FUN!
Are they bloody crazy? Fine, you have issues and do it, but for fun? That's so fucking self centered!
I knew someone who did it just for fun, they made an excuse up about some internet bf leaving like 2 years ago or something, which was so obviously fake.

It leaves scars, people! Emotionally, mentally and physically!
Don't do it. Just don't.
•Jαwsh•™
•Jαwsh•™
Attached

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshDegennaro01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:32 am

I don't see how anyone could do it for fun, unless they're completely deranged with a messed up nervous system.
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 am

Well honestly it's not selfish when you do it for fun unless you die from it or something. It's like, yeah I know I'm gonna end up sounding crazy so I'll shut up right here.

Shadowsim wrote:I don't see how anyone could do it for fun, unless they're completely deranged with a messed up nervous system.
=p *nervously looks away*
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ərry Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 am

I don't really care about self-harm, it's nothing to make a big deal about, suicidal-self harm, sure, but just normal self-harm like minimal cuts(not the length of your arm @_@).
~ərry
~ərry
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum