Inhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think about suicide?

4 posters

Go down

What do you guys think about suicide? Empty What do you guys think about suicide?

Post by keℓs♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm just gonna copy and paste what I wrote on Snooty Sims...

In my opinion, people who commit suicide are selfish. They're taking their life, knowing that it's going to cause others grief. In 2007 my stepmom killed herself, and I was more angry than I was sad. She never left a note either which still has me pissed off, because I'll never even know why. If someone is depressed, they can get help for it. Suicide is definitely not the way to go. Plus, people who commit suicide have so much more of a life to live, why give up the future? You can have kids, get married, grow old, retire, travel the world, etc. and you're giving it all up. Suicide is basically the ultimate 'I give up' and that's not okay.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about suicide? Empty Re: What do you guys think about suicide?

Post by Shadowsim Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

What if you're 50, never been in love, no relatives, no children, and you've become homeless due to no fault of your own?
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about suicide? Empty Re: What do you guys think about suicide?

Post by Delightful Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 am

Well if you commit suicide for only those reasons you must be rather weak willed. I personally believe in euthanasia, but really, providing you aren't in any imense long term physical pain, suicide is never the option.
Delightful
Delightful
Administrator

http://inhuman.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by •Jαwsh•™ Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 am

I had a friend who committed suicide in school, back in 2007. Brought a gun in, bullet in the brain, and dead.
They told us, that their life was bad. They were bullied at school, and thought their family hated them.

The family didn't hate them, in fact they felt epicly guilty, and blamed themselves over and over, like any normal family would do. A very selfish act. I never forgave him for doing that, I was so pissed that I didn't even bother going to the funeral.

So yeah, I hate suicide. Although sometimes, I have thoughts of taking my own life, I know I'll never do it, because it's such a selfish act, to leave your friends and family behind. Everyone has at least ONE person who cares about them, even if just a little.

Suicide is never the answer, and it's not doing the world a favor, it's just making one more person sad.
•Jαwsh•™
•Jαwsh•™
Attached

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshDegennaro01

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 am

Oh dang.. right in school? Did anyone see that? I'd have nightmares forever. D: I didn't see my stepmom dead, but my stepsister did (like her and my dad found her dead) and that was like.. yeah. I wouldn't wanna find out that my own mom killed herself like that.

•Jαwsh•™️ wrote:So yeah, I hate suicide. Although sometimes, I have thoughts of taking my own life, I know I'll never do it, because it's such a selfish act, to leave your friends and family behind. Everyone has at least ONE person who cares about them, even if just a little.
Agreed, 100%.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum