Inhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marijuana!

4 posters

Go down

Marijuana! Empty Marijuana!

Post by keℓs♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:15 pm

aka weed, pot, Mary J, etc.

What do you think of it?

I think as long as you're not constantly smoking huge joints, you're fine. I haven't done it yet, but yeah I plan to change that sometime soon. XD *cough cough* I know it's bad, but I'm not gonna become an excessive pot smoker or something like that. It's gonna be kinda hard to cover up that I'm high though.. seeing that weed causes bloodshot red eyes. But yeah I'll do it at night. XD Plus there's flavored rolling papers.. who doesn't want a mango or cherry flavored joint? Seriously! So yeah, I think that it's only bad if you do huge amounts of it constantly. Because that could cause mouth cancer and stuff. And weed isn't really that hard to 'quit' either, so, yeah. I really think it should be legalized, too, but that's just my opinion.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Marijuana! Empty Re: Marijuana!

Post by Kahara Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:29 pm

I agree, somewhat. All drugs can be addictive so if you do it you have to be really cautious and careful. It's a harmless drug, really. All you do is eat and sleep when you do it. It's one of the best ones to do if you're going to. So yeah, I think it should be legalized because people are going to do it anyways.
Kahara
Kahara
Attached

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm

I think it should be legalised, but as with alcohol or cigarettes, only the most stupid and careless people try them. Well, saying that about alcohol insults basically 99% of people. True, though.
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 am

<.<

Well there's nothing wrong with trying stuff! You'll never know what it's like until you try it, right?
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:02 am

Keeeelsey! wrote:<.<

Well there's nothing wrong with trying stuff! You'll never know what it's like until you try it, right?
Exactly. I mean, you won't know what death is like unless you kill yourself, or what AIDS is like unless you sleep with all the sluts you can find.
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 am

Not all sluts have AIDs, maybe they've only slept with virgins.. you never know.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:15 pm

CHAA FOR MARIGGIWONNA...
hunter
hunter
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down