Inhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Pregnancy

5 posters

Go down

Teen Pregnancy Empty Teen Pregnancy

Post by Kahara Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Okay so what's your opinion on Teen Parents?
I think it's irresponsible, and stupid. If you're going to have sex, which is another topic then at least you should use protection, whatever kind it may be. You're having sex, which they/we may think is a mature decision and then she gets pregnant. If you're trying to act like an adult, make responsible decisions about it.
Kahara
Kahara
Attached

Back to top Go down

Teen Pregnancy Empty Re: Teen Pregnancy

Post by ~ərry Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm

If they have unprotected sex and end up with a baby, the mother and father can choose to either have an abortion or keep it, the abortion is most likely the less-chosen choice because it affect's the baby's life, completely. If they keep it, then, they better make responsible choices in the future of their lives, from now on, that is.
~ərry
~ərry
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:53 am

I think it's great, as long as you want the baby. Whatever it is I don't think you should choose abortion, because no matter what the situation is, you still have a human living inside of you, and that's just not okay to kill it. Some teens are actually very responsible, and may even WANT a baby, so that's their choice. My school is full of pregnant teenagers though.. so I guess that changes my opinion on it a bit. XD Seeing all those living things inside stomachs.. =p
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •Jαwsh•™ Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:33 am

I think it's horrible. The child shouldn't deserve to be raised by a TEEN parent, who still has education to go through, and with no education, it means a poor standard life.

Abortion isn't the answer either though, a life doesn't deserve to be taken because you 'forgot a condom' or 'forgot the pill'. If it's at early development, where there's still cells, that's fine. When the girl was raped, then that's a different story.

Adoption is probably the answer, keeping the baby when there's other, prepared parents willing to take it, is kind of selfish and irresponsible.
•Jαwsh•™
•Jαwsh•™
Attached

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshDegennaro01

Back to top Go down

Post by eckō Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 am

^ What if the condom broke?

I'm pro-choice. It all depends on the situation really, you can't class all teens as irresponsible just because they got pregnant at an earlier stage. But you also can't class all teens are able to make the best decisions when it comes to another life.

I believe that more likely than not, a teenager will not be able to provide for their child. First off, as Jawsh has already mentioned, they haven't finished their education, this doesn't mean they're stupid but rather, without education, how can they find a decent job to provide as the child gets older? The child will need food, clothes, books, toys, school fees and much more. We're talking a whole life of commitment when the parent has barely finished *their* childhood. As long as they have their parents support, they should think about giving the baby up for adoption. And I'd like to think those who do decide to get an abortion have a valid reason, but unfortunately some take advantage of it and well, that's reality.

For the teens that do care for their children and bring them up as best they can, well, more power to them.
eckō
eckō
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by •Jαwsh•™ Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

That was a long time ago when I posted that, lol, my opinion has changed since. I've changed to pro-choice now.

Even though a teenager is most likely to be irresponsible for a child, if their parents step in and try their best too, well, that's a much better situation than just the teen on their own.

And yes, I do think the teen should make their own choice on the abortion, say they're living with only one of their parents, which would make it much harder to raise the child, or they're poor, unready for a child, or something like that, then the child will end up growing up quite badly, and it's not the most loving thing to do.
•Jαwsh•™
•Jαwsh•™
Attached

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshDegennaro01

Back to top Go down

Post by eckō Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:25 am

Ah well that's another for pro-choice then. :p
eckō
eckō
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 am

My opinion from up there hasn't really changed much.

Except for this one really sad story...

Okay this girl at my school she's 16. She had a baby girl, Alexis, back in October. The father, Shaun was 19. The mother, Stephanie, didn't really take care of the baby so she gave it to Shaun and his parents. A few months ago, Shaun died in a car accident. Now Alexis doesn't really have any real parents to take care of her, it's really sad actually.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by eckō Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:29 am

Whoa, is the baby okay? Are the grandparents the only ones left? :/
eckō
eckō
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 am

Yeah the baby is okay. And yup, pretty much.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by eckō Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:02 am

That's so sad... what if they get too old and the baby's only like a teen. Wow.
eckō
eckō
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum