Inhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant away!

3 posters

Go down

Rant away! Empty Rant away!

Post by •Jαwsh•™ Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 am

Do you have something that you just REALLY need to let out? Come here and rant, rant, rant!

(Although if it's about a member, try not to mention their name unless you want drama.)

I have a rant of my own atm.

It seems I'm more lonely than usual... which is weird because usually I talk to everyone all the time. It really pisses me off, because some of the people that I actually know look like they're doing it on purpose! They suddenly go 'away' when I talk to them and whenever I question them about it, they start bitching.
It seems we fight alot lately thanks to their '20-year-old' mood swings. I mean wth, she's not a damn teen anymore, she has no damn excuse to act like a child. I act more mature than her most of the time! And whenever I do go down to her level of stupidity by being happy, and random, like most of you usually see me as, she bitches about that! Saying she's grumpy and it makes her mad. -_-
She even admitted that she hated 'random' people, so that means she hates me?
If I ever stopped becoming her friend, it'd completely destroy her, so she better watch her fucking mouth before I do something that she'll regret.
She says she acts like this to EVERYONE, but I know she doesn't! It's only me!

Last edited by •Jαwsh•™ on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
•Jαwsh•™
•Jαwsh•™
Attached

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshDegennaro01

Back to top Go down

Rant away! Empty Re: Rant away!

Post by Kahara Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Yeah I have one.
I work my ass off, seriously. I'm sick as fuck and sometimes I can't even get out of bed. The doctors have told my parents that stress makes it worse and that I need to focus on getting better before doing schoolwork. Yet the first thing they ask me is "What did you do today?" I did a lot but it's never enough! And when I ask them about it they say I'm not doing my best. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME? And then there's the internet situation. I'm barely on anymore, or I try to be on less to please my parents. They say my life is on the internet which is so not true. I'm only on a little here and there and every time I am they bitch at me like "Get your ass off of it or You've been on way too long" Okay sorry Dad, sorry that I'm using MY internet that I pay for and sorry you have a poker playing addiction. One last one, Okay sorry Mom but dad doesn't get to talk to me like that. I guess he can treat you like that and you're okay with it but not me. Just because he's my father doesn't mean shit. Did I ask him to create me, no. So don't throw that shit in my face. He doesn't act like a father, and he sure as hell doesn't deserve any respect.

:) I love my life.
Kahara
Kahara
Attached

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Yeah my rant;

My dad really pisses me off and I'm sick of him treating me like shit and telling me I'm not gonna go anywhere in life. Like he called me a bitch, meaning it, and that's okay if I call myself a bitch but no, my dad can't call me a bitch. And my mom's always telling me that I'm annoying and talk too much and I should shut up more often and I don't think there's a day I can get along with my parents. I wanna be adopted. I hate my family. And my little sister is all like, just annoying. I wanna punch her in the face constantly. My older sister, I actually don't mind her, but I haven't talked to her since Christmas, and I have no way of talking to her since she doesn't have a Facebook, I don't have her cell number, etc. I mean yeah that's great you have a fiancee that enjoys dealing drugs and being an ass who abuses you, but maybe keep in touch with your sister once in a while?

/rant.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum