Inhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's on your mind?

+7
Delightful
•Jαwsh•™
Kitty :D
~ərry
ɑʆexɑɳdɾɨɑ
Kahara
keℓs♥
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What's on your mind? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's on your mind?

Post by keℓs♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 am

Rum & coke is good. I gotta do this more.

Edit: I'm sick of acting all happy and pretending to be when I'm not. I jsut cried for god nkows how log & I'm sick fo it. (my typings messed up kay i'm a little bit tipsy =p) but yeah tonight ti'll be falling assleep crynig thats for sure. that whole thing i poste earir abou tr um and coke is right I GOTTA do tatt more often myabe like daily? yeah that 'll vebetter cuz it seems to be the only way for me to get rid of my probels emvenn ifits only temporariyl an d it'll be worse in the long run I don't even caea bout that I just want me life to fast foward and skip through the bad. ): + oshit im freezing my teth are chattering g i shoud lrpbaoby goto bed now..
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

http://omfgkelsey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:21 am

keℓs♥️ wrote:Rum & coke is good. I gotta do this more.

Edit: I'm sick of acting all happy and pretending to be when I'm not. I jsut cried for god nkows how log & I'm sick fo it. (my typings messed up kay i'm a little bit tipsy =p) but yeah tonight ti'll be falling assleep crynig thats for sure. that whole thing i poste earir abou tr um and coke is right I GOTTA do tatt more often myabe like daily? yeah that 'll vebetter cuz it seems to be the only way for me to get rid of my probels emvenn ifits only temporariyl an d it'll be worse in the long run I don't even caea bout that I just want me life to fast foward and skip through the bad. ): + oshit im freezing my teth are chattering g i shoud lrpbaoby goto bed now..
Hm, if that's what happens when you have it, are you sure it's a good idea do to it more... ?

What's on my mind is that no member has made more than 2 posts today. Well, this'll bring me up to 3 - Wait! This makes me the highest poster today! Yaaay!
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 am

Shadowsim wrote:

Hm, if that's what happens when you have it, are you sure it's a good idea do to it more... ?

What's on my mind is that no member has made more than 2 posts today. Well, this'll bring me up to 3 - Wait! This makes me the highest poster today! Yaaay!

Excuse me for wanting fun once in a while! But yeah on my mind.. this song is so sad it's gonna make me cry ):
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 am

keℓs♥️ wrote:
Shadowsim wrote:

Excuse me for wanting fun once in a while! But yeah on my mind.. this song is so sad it's gonna make me cry ):
Yeah, but that long speech about wanting life to go by and stuff is hardly fun, is it?
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 am

God no but that's not cuz I was drunk that was just really on my mind & still is.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 am

keℓs♥️ wrote:God no but that's not cuz I was drunk that was just really on my mind & still is.
But getting drunk makes it worse. Trust me, I've endured enough phone calls from my Dad in the past to know that.
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 am

Yeah my dad is out drinking right now I know what you mean about being drunk. You should see him when he comes home drunk, I end up getting kicked or hit. I'll never get that drunk.

On my mind;

-I miss my sister & I really wanna get in touch with her again. Fuck she lives in the same town as me and I never see her this is ridiculous.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ərry Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 am

I don't like haters of a certain kind.
~ərry
~ərry
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 am

Ellie needs to get on Facebook right now so I can tell her she can sleepover tomorrow. I wish I had my phone back. Ugh.
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:32 am

I really wish I could vote in this upcoming election! The age is too high! I mean, yeah it would be stupid letting 14 year olds vote, but by 16 most people should have a clue. You can get married, pay taxes and have children but you can't vote? Though, I would rather everything was taken up to 18 than voting brought down to 16, but since the first is unlikely, I'd be happy with the second.
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Shark Attack Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 am

FUCK. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP AT THAT TIME? FUCK.
Shark Attack
Shark Attack
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ərry Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 am

I bought fruit flavored condoms, call me immature but I like it.
~ərry
~ərry
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 am

Carley better be able to come to this fucking movie I swear. Oh and today was really fun. Everyone went to see a movie except if you owe lots of work you can't so me and some other badass people stay in a classroom except we didn't really do work. And I was the only girl in there too haha. We were all singing Lil Wayne and chewing gum haha and then Jordan was like over in the corner getting high and I'm like "Wow Jordan you just keep getting high, pretty soon you're gonna be like me, singing and laughing at random times."
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am

Today has been such a great day! I'm so tired now, though... *yawn* ... ZZZzzzzzz....
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ərry Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 am

https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2ro5fm1.jpg

I'm too obsessed, BUT YOU ARE TOO, SO SMD. Humph
~ərry
~ərry
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahara Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 pm

God, god. Reading Dear John was the worst decision I've made this week. I'm bawling my eyes out. And it really wasn't even that sad. At least not the book.
Kahara
Kahara
Attached

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:17 am

My computer is really slow, and annoying. I hate it D=

And she's really starting to annoy me... I wonder how long that will last?
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

My hands smell of soap! AwesomeFace
Delightful
Delightful
Administrator

http://inhuman.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsim Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:43 am

I've never dressed so formally before! O_o This is strange... But sacrifices must be made for art.
Shadowsim
Shadowsim
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 am

That was badass. XD
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 am

I despise auditioning. No
Delightful
Delightful
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahara Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 am

Why does this have to be my life? Why do I have to go through this? How could he betray me like that? I'll never trust anyone again. It's not easy for me to tell anyone that, and he just didn't care. Now I was listening in on their phone call, but he said he wouldn't tell Dad that. Now I feel like ramming a knife into my chest, so i don't have to hear this anymore. They're going to scream tonight, and I'll be heartbroken. But he'll be sleeping calmly and peacefully. I'll never tell him anything again. I want to run, I want to run, run as far away as I can and cry, just cry all night, cry all day and just not worry about any of this. He promised he wouldn't say anything, and I was stupid enough to believe him. I should've unplugged the phone, and I swear to god, he wants to talk to me, I'll hang up. My heart is beating so fast, and I'm trying not to shake. I'm typing this because writing sometimes makes me feel better. Well, at least now I know not to tell him anything that's important to me. And he'll blow it off. It won't even matter to him. Well then, my dear brother, fuck you. I hope you have a WONDERFUL night while your sister sits at home crying. Screw you and screw everything you've ever been happy about.
Kahara
Kahara
Attached

Back to top Go down

Post by keℓs♥ Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:31 pm

I really want a fucking phone. Sorry, dad, that I can't act perfect. I really can't keep a good attitude for long at all, preventing me from getting one. :|
keℓs♥
keℓs♥
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shark Attack Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:22 am

T'was a fun sleepover, but I wish the guy didn't mumble in his sleep.
Shark Attack
Shark Attack
Friendly Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 am

Har, I know someone who shouts in his sleep. I remember him screaming: "PIRATES! PIRATES!" xD

Good times.
Delightful
Delightful
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum